I know today is actually Friday, but I forgot to post this yesterday! So, here are the things I am thankful for anyway. 🙂
1. Fresh fruit
2. My Chiropractor – especially the fact that he loves Jesus and loves what we in Campus Crusade for Christ do!
3. My mom (Mother’s Day is this Sunday!! So thankful to have the best mom in the world, and one that I can also call one of my best friends! 🙂 Love you mom!!)
4. My job, and getting to work with the people in the Regional Office
5. Mexican food! We had a great last family dinner last night, and since it was Cinco de Mayo we had a delicious mexican feast, complete with Green Chile Chicken enchiladas, fresh guacamole, chips and salsa, and margaritas!
6. Getting to do life with and grow alongside a group of fabulous, lovely, beautiful, smart, joyful, faithful ladies! For example, this year on Friday mornings a group of young women met at our friend Colleen’s house to talk about Jesus and grow together. It was such a great blessing getting to know Colleen, Lauren, Lacey, Sara, Ann and Rachel! And then, the Lord has graciously allowed me to stay connected to my Berlin STINT teammates, and last weekend Tomi, Erin, Katie and I met up in NYC (where Tomers lives!) for a delightful reunion!