Thankful, thankful, for…
1. Rotisserie chicken. So much tastiness in one little bird.
2. Unexpected half-days at work! Got to leave before 2:00 today, and the result was a very productive afternoon and a restful evening.
3. Mr A. He is such a precious little guy, and I have enjoyed the past two months being his nanny. Unfortunately the full-time schedule was not working out, so change was in the air. Although I was supposed to have him until the end of December, it works out better for him to leave after this week. So, Friday is my last day with him. Sad, but good at the same time, and I am thankful for the time I had with him.
4. Little E. At the same time, I am thankful that a part-time schedule works out with her, and I get to continue on as her nanny until I get closer to heading back overseas. It is so fun watching her grow up, and I love her parents too!
5. John Piper’s free Advent e-book devotional. I am really looking forward to reading it during the Advent season that begins on Sunday, and it is fun to have friends doing it as well! Want to join us? Here is the link!