Thankful today for…
1. Restored power after Hurricane Sandy this week – we lost power Monday evening and got it back Wednesday morning. Losing it made me very thankful for light and warmth when it is working properly.
2. Babies arriving safely! I have three or four friends who have had new babies arrive in the past week. Thankful for each one, and what a great reminder of how much God values every life.
3. Photography classes. Excited to learn this month from the guys over at improve photography all about how to use my brand new awesome camera to take great pictures…especially as my nephew Logan is arriving any day now!!! Love that the course is videos sent by email, so I can learn at my own pace and get to them when able!
4. Cool weather. I LOVE fall. LOVE it. And I am happy that November seems to be doing a better job so far of acting like my favorite season. October was a bit of a disappointment in that area.
5. New ideas. I’ve gotten several leads on potential organizations to send me to South Asia…excited to see where the Lord takes it from here!