5 thankfuls in five pictures for this week (and the past two that I missed!!)!
1. Beaufort. 5 days in one of the prettiest places on earth, reconnecting with some of my favorite people on earth. Pretty fantastic. Thankful for a delightful conference, time with friends, laughter, and truth.
2. Missions Conference. Alistair Begg was our keynote speaker at the conference, and I love hearing from him. He brings the truth with grace and clarity, and draws me closer to the Lord whenever he speaks. I also got to see friends from South Africa, Ukraine and East Asia, as well as ministry partners and friends.
3. Wildlife, close to home. We have a park right in our neighborhood, and the other day while on a walk, I ran into this deer, almost literally. She stayed still long enough to let me take some pictures, and they regularly meander through our front and back yards looking for yummy plants to eat.
4. Speaking of nature, I also love fall. Everything about fall, but especially the changing leaves. It has been unseasonably warm (thank you very much, global warming), but we are finally starting to see some color!
5. Zebra slippers. Thankful that they keep my toes warm, and that they are so fun and make me and the babies smile. Little E and Mr A are forever trying to eat my zebra slippers, but so far I have managed to keep their little mouths away from my feet. Haha.