So much to be thankful for today! But, the top 5, in no particular order, are:
1. 5 years on staff with Cru! A certificate of appreciation came in the mail the other day, and although hard to believe it has been 5 years already, I am so thankful for each one of them. The Lord has grown and sanctified me so much through being on staff with this organization, and I love being a part of it. As my time with Cru comes to a close, I am thankful for the joys, the trials and the amazing experience this has been.
2. My dad! Today is his birthday, and I am so thankful for him! He is my hero, and I love him. He models so well for me and others what it looks like to love the Lord first, to lead our family well, to love others, to sacrifice his time, and is one of the most supportive and encouraging people I know. Happy Birthday dad!
3. Craig’s List. As I am downsizing my apartment and getting rid of many, many things, this site has been so helpful! Love how easy it is to use.
4. Cortland. He’s my hairdresser, and he is awesome. I’m thankful for him as I go today for my final haircut before moving!
5. Winston. He’s my car, and I am thankful to have a reliable, safe, fun vehicle to get me to various points. We’ve had many an adventure together, and at over 130,000 miles, he is still going strong!