Thankful today for…
1. Berlin, and all that God is doing in that city. Thankful that I get to be a very small part of it, especially in going back this summer for 6 weeks. Check out our summer project page here!
2. God being Jehovah-Jireh, my provider. A few weeks ago one of my ministry partners raised their monthly support by $25. Then yesterday I went in to re-sign my lease to stay in my apartment for another year, and they are raising my rent….by $25/month. And yet I doubt His provision? He knows what I need even before I do. Humbled.
3. Time to see ministry partners! I am headed back to the south for the next 3-ish weeks, and I am so looking forward to sharing updates on the ministry and seeing so many people on my team. I am also praying for 10-20 new ministry partners to join my team!
4. My passport that allows me to see so much of this grand globe. Off to apply for a new one today as mine expires soon!
5. Sushi. Soooo good. I’m really glad that sushi made its way across the pacific.