On this first Thursday of the new year, I am thankful for these 5 things:
1. Seven new brothers & sisters in Christ who joined the family at IndyCC!! Praise Him for continuously drawing men and women to Himself through broken people and imperfect conferences.
2. Another year to pursue and love Jesus, to grow in my faith, be challenged, and to see the Lord show up in some mighty ways, just like He always does.
3. The encouragement of friends.
4. Derek and Lacey Joseph. Though I have only known them for a year and a half, it has been a great joy to walk this part of life together. I am really looking forward to hearing all that happens in these next few years as they are in East Asia, and I am already missing them as they leave this morning. So thankful for them and their friendship.
5. Good training on how to be a Summer Project OPS director. I have noooo idea what I have gotten myself into, and I am thankful that Cru takes the time to bring us all together and train us for this job. I’m out in Denver, Colorado until Monday, soaking up the semi-warm weather (warmer than Indy, curiously) and enjoying time with my fellow SP Directors!! 🙂