Today I have experienced several firsts:
– First time forgetting my own cell phone number
– First time falling asleep while sitting in the dentist chair waiting for the dentist
– First time being told to go straight to an oral surgeon to have the offending tooth pulled, no passing go or collecting $200
– First time screaming at the surgeon’s office (that Novocaine shot HURT!)
– First time using a tea bag to get the blood to slow down in my mouth after having said tooth pulled today
– First time gagging on a tea bag. (dis.gust.ing) I do not recommend the tea bag method. Hopefully drinking a cup of tea will have the same effect…
Not how I thought my day was going to go, but the Lord helped me roll with the punches. I am now ensconced on my couch, resting and trying to relax. Thankful for extra strength tylenol and warm tea.
One thought on “Firsts”
ugh. That is awful. I missed all this in your life today. Sorry for being so unaware. Feel better!